Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And the list goes on...

Today has just been one of those days. The kids are really on it, so instead of being frustrated with them I've decided to list some of the things I love about them.
John David--has one of the sweetest most tender hearts. I have never met another four year old love Jesus as much as he does. Everyday he asks me to tell him the story about Jesus and how he died on the cross for us. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he decided to be a preacher he grows up, but like my mama says, "You don't tell him that, you let God tell him." We can be riding down the road and I'll have the radio on a secular station and he'll say, "Mommy, I want to listen to a Jesus song." Thank you Lord for using my four year old to hold me accountable. He loves Spiderman, Ironman, Thomas the Train and currently obsessed with the movie The Incredibles.
Allie--she has to be the silliest two year old on the planet. She is so funny! She can make me laugh even when I don't feel like it. I call her my mini-me. She has the most beautiful brown eyes and has a stare that could cut glass! I know she's only two, but you seriously don't want to get on her bad side. The girl loves to dance and wears her sunglasses all the time, even when we're inside somewhere. That's just how she rolls. She loves to copy her older brother, baby dolls and The Backyardigans.
Lorali--that little six month old angel has really tested her mama's patience, but we are so incredibly blessed to have her as our daughter. Most of you know we had a rocky start with her. I had to deliver at 35 weeks due to complications and for a while I thought she wasn't going to make it, but our God is merciful and an all powerful healer and healed her precious body. When we finally got home with her she had horrible colic the first five months and cried nonstop! I didn't think it was possible for a baby to cry so much. She is doing much better. She has a smile that lights up a room. I look at her and my heart melts. I can't imagine my life without her.
I am so blessed to have my three precious babies! I am thankful that the Lord trusted me enough to give me children to raise and teach them about Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment